Former Navy SEAL Changing The Future Of Construction? - with Garrett Moore
Have you ever run a project and gotten so fed up with the people doing the job that you wished you could swap them out with robots? Yeah, so did Garrett Moore…
Have you ever run a project and gotten so fed up with the people doing the job that you wished you could swap them out with robots?
Yeah, so did Garrett Moore…
…and then he built the robots.
While on deployment, this former Navy SEAL was getting so fed up with the sub-trades building his house that he decided to do something about it.
Now he runs Agorus, a company that blends construction, robotics manufacturing, and software to build custom residential homes.
Listen to the full episode to learn more about this super ingenuitive company and how they are disrupting the building industry.
- Garrett Moore’s frustration with the contracting industry & what was happening on the macro level that led to the start of Agorus
- The current state of decline for skilled workers and where we will be by the end of the decade
- The true size and scale of the housing crisis in North America the demand for construction and trades its creating
- How Agorus designs and manufactures custom homes using software and robotics – and then is able to erect to lockup in 5 days or less
- What smart contractors should do right now to stay ahead over the next decade
- What serving in the Navy SEALS taught Garrett about team building in construction and how to pinpoint entrepreneurs that show signs of success