SOPs: Why Your Business Is A Mess & What To Do About It - with Tom Hughes
If you don’t have clear SOP’s (Standard Operating Procedures) for all the things you do in your business you’re in trouble. Here’s why.
The Discount Code for 10% off Gembadocs is BTA10. Download the app or visit https://gembadocs.com/ to start your FREE 30-DAY TRIAL!
Also, get Tom’s book for free in multiple formats at https://improvementstartswithi.com/
If you don’t have clear SOP’s (Standard Operating Procedures) for all the things you do in your business you’re in trouble.
- You won’t be able to scale
- You can’t take a vacation
- You can’t promote anyone on your team
- It takes FOREVER to train new staff
- You field a million questions everyday that suck your time
- You’ll never be able to take a step back from operations
- …the list goes on
Not having clear SOP’s is why your business is a mess.
BUT if you don’t have them, it’s not your fault.
Because no one told you where to start, how to create them, how to have your SOP’s evolve with the business or WHO IN THE HELL would be creating all of these things?
However, now all of your obstacles are irrelevant. Someone has figured out how to get around all those challenges and more.
His name is Tom Hughes and he’s going to open your mind to the possibility of SOPs that are highly effective and practically create themselves.
To learn Tom’s brilliant approach to these age old challenges, listen to this week’s episode.
- The reason why you can’t predictably grow a business without SOP’s
- How much value SOPs will give to the sale price of the business and peace of mind to the owner
- The 3 keys most owners miss when implementing SOPs that lead to a giant waste of time and money
- How to foster ownership and buy-in from the team by implementing bottom-up rather than top down SOP creation
- How to put SOPs at the point of use to make sure they actually get used instead of collecting dust
- Lastly, how to make the update process easy so that your SOPs grow with your business instead of falling out of date