The Power Of Grit: Going From 0 To A 8 Figure Contracting Company - with Kim Larson
Episode #25 of Contractor Evolution is with Kim Larson of All Elements Design. Manage. Build. Some people have grit, some have talent. Kim is one of those rare individuals who has both and she has a story that needs to be heard.
Episode #25 of Contractor Evolution is with Kim Larson of All Elements Design. Manage. Build.
Kim is truly one of our highest performing contractors in the Breakthrough Academy Program. She’s an awarding-winning luxury high-performance home builder in Kelowna, BC, Canada.
Some people have grit, some have talent. Kim is one of those rare individuals who has both and she has a story that needs to be heard.
While she enjoys success today (she’s won many awards including Best Design-Build Firm in BC, her waitlist is booked out a couple of years in advance, and she owns a massive portfolio of income-generating real estate), it wasn’t that long ago that she had to decide between feeding herself or putting gas in her car.
And that’s what I think I love most about her story of perseverance… how close she came to not being the success she is today. And I think that’s the case for a lot of people at the top of their game. Big risk equals big reward
In Today’s Episode Kim tells us:
- Why it pays to work for free in the right circumstances
- The big picture benefits of never compromising on quality
- The core principles that took Kim from 1 to 10 million a year in annual revenue
- Whether you should you hire for a role before you can afford it?
- How do you maintain quality as you scale?
- 2 key pieces of advice for young trades entrepreneurs